TERMS & CONDITIONS
These sessions are open and there may be other drivers on track.
Please call 01427 671223 if you would like to book the circuit privately.
|Bambino Kart: Drivers that are 8 years and over 130 cm are too BIG for these machines, please contact the office now.|
Cadet Karts: If any of your drivers are over 148 cm tall they may require the junior kart. You must call us if this is the case.
Adult Karts: 140 cm minimum height requirement.
- Drivers should arrive promptly at the arrival time as above and must be wearing casual clothes and footwear (no sandals, flip flops or high-heels). We will insist that all drivers wear a ‘full face’ type of safety helmet and a race suit which we supply. We will have ‘Average’ sizes in stock, however if for any reason the safety helmets don’t fit, we reserve the right to reschedule the event. Please note that you will either need to bring your own cotton balaclava or buy one from us at £3.00 at reception if you are to use our helmets on the day (this is for hygiene reasons).
- We are an all-weather venue and as such our clients will instructed on how to drive “to the conditions” on the day. In the event of wet weather, drivers are advised to bring a change of clothes “in case”. We do provide wet suit overalls to go over your clothing but we will not be responsible if clothes get wet, dirty or damaged. In the very rare instance we deem the conditions dangerous, we reserve the right to postpone the event, this is clearly not your “fault” (or ours) we will offer you a reschedule, without payment penalty. We do not issue refunds.
- Proof of age may be required in order to participate. Drivers under the age of 18, though welcome to drive in specific events must ONLY be signed in by an adult.
- No scarves, loose clothing or accessories (fashion or other) that are worn on or around the head are allowed.
- Any persons deemed to have consumed alcohol 12 hours prior to their event will be excluded from driving with no refund.
- The booking is non-refundable, if you are not present for the arrival time you will at best be allowed on the circuit, but lose track time, or worst forfeit all of your track time and money.
- All prices are correct at time of writing but may be subject to change at the discretion of the circuit owner to cover any extra cost borne by them as a result of any government legislation or EEC regulation.
- Payments are non-transferable and non-refundable if the event is cancelled.
- There is evidence that attaching Go Pro equipment to crash helmets may weaken the structure and therefore the ability of the helmet to protect you in the event of a crash. We therefore do not recommend the attaching of Go Pro equipment to your crash helmet and if you do you do so at your own risk. No Go Pro equipment is allowed to be attached to our equipment.
- You should be aware that Motorsport can be dangerous and despite all reasonable precautions being taken by the venue to ensure your safety, you are taking part at your own risk.
We look forward to seeing you down at the track soon. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate ask! Call us on 01427 671223, email us on email@example.com or follow us on social media to get in intouch.
Raceway Karting Centre – Gainsborough